At Foundation Chiropractic, our focus is on the structure of the spine. Therefore, we take the time to perform a thorough structural examination. This examination is performed by Dr. Carr after she has gained a full understanding of your condition through your health history consultation. The exam will include:
- Digital Radiographs
- Digital Structural Photographs
- Orthopedic/Neurological Analysis
Dr. Carr will inform you of the specific findings present throughout the examination process, and help you to understand the reason for your symptoms. A follow up conference will then be scheduled to further discuss the nature of your condition, and review your potential care options.
If possible, please dress appropriately for the examination process.
- Wear comfortable, gym type clothing
- Remove all jewelry (specifically necklaces and piercings)
- Women should wear a bra that does not contain a wire
*Medical gowns will be provided if removal of any clothing is necessary*